Re: Technician Wages?

Sounds like you are an experienced technician. To get to be at that pay
level you have to be able to generate revenue for the company you work for
at a certain level. I think any technician that improves his or her skills
will be able to find employment to get compensated at the level you discuss,
with or without a union. On the other hand there are folks like me that
aren't paid what they're worth and are darned glad they're not.