Re: Kantech Authentication Password

if you do a fresh install (on a pc where the server was never installed or
all kantech directory removed from the server,remember to back up that whole
directory just in case..)of the server and recover from a previous back up
it will revert to that original password,but if you just want to connect to
the server,and miss the password,you can use a different password,its in the
registration page (where you got that serial number),you can click a check
box and provide a password just for that workstation...

be sure that the workstation is not lock for registration(if it been
installed before..)

681050cc5d13c@xxxxxx