Kantech Authentication Password

When updating my Kantech software (corp edition) I have somehow forgotten my
authentication password.  My laptop workstation can not connect to the server
anymore.   This is very frustrating.  Further I can not add any other
workstations or smart link.
I changed it from the default.  Is there a back door pw???

Will reinstalling my server software and restoring from a backup reset it to
defualt???

Please help.

Thanks!

(If you do not want to post backdoor password (if it exists) please email me
at cfreeman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)