Disabling a Factory Car Alarm (1995 Toyota Corolla)

Hello everyone.  I have been encountering many problems with the factory
alarm installed in my 1995 Toyota Corolla.  I am looking for a way to
completely disable, not to simply disengage, the alarm.

My remote doesn't work well anymore, and replacing it is expensive and thus
out of the question.

Does anybody here know anything about disabling a factory installed car
alarm on this kind of car?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-LN

                http://www.usenet.com