Re: New ADT Homeland Security Program

Seems you only stick your head in to a discussion when you want to add
a little more of your usual disgustin vileness. You really are the kind
of person I don't ever want to have anything to do with in real life.

About the only thing I can say to you that you would understand is
something way down at your level.

Go fuck yourself ! Oh...and have a nice day while you're at it....

RHC