Re: Hey Bass

> I don't see why a light weight with a 650 motor
> wouldn't absolutely smoke most stock Harleys
> off the line...

It does...

> Of course when it comes to hole shot and
> acceleration off the line there are a number
> of factors.  If that little (650 ain't that little...

It's not.

> My 650 Seca turbo would run nearly 200 (198
> twice) mph on radar...

Mine doesn't max anywhere near that fast but off the line it's surprising.

> Tack on that the BAMBI sitting next to Robert
> at the light was probably trying to "pose" and
> impress everybody with his butt jewelry and was probably left slacked jaw and dumfounded when
> Robert punched the gas and took off at a decent
> rate on what looks like a toy scooter....

That's the fun part.  :^)

> Heck I would probably have sat there flabbergasted
> when I had it demostrated to me what a "scooter"
> could do.  I remember the 250 scooters Honda
> came out with more than a decade ago blew us all
> away when we discovered they would run 65 all day long without overheating even in the desert heat.

What I like to do most is just ride around on the keys, cruise a few quiet streets and relax.  I'm not trying to impress anyone
(else I'd have bought a real bike).  It's just a hobby.  I've met a few other riders around town who drive big scooters.  Most are
quiet, ordinary folks like me who just like to get out in the breeze.  For those who don't ride, it's hard to convey the simple
pleasure in it.  For those who do, there's nothing I could say that they don't already know.  For people like Leuck who haven't a
clue about what some big scooters can do, well that doesn't really matter.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics