Re: Hey Bass

news:h66dnY1rl8LeFrTYnZ2dnUVZ_vWdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Something else he'll claim he blew away Harleys on

Lots of small bikes will absolutely smoke a stock Harley off the line.  My
little 500cc Honda Shado I had 15 years ago had a better hole shot than
most.  I know my Goldwings would beat most stockers both on the top and out
of the hole compared to an Electra Glide or Roadglide of similar years.

I've had all the bikes I mention by the way, and there is a Roadglide
sitting in the driveway right now, although that one is technically my
wife's bike.

A huge displacement scooter (for a scooter) with its low center of gravity
and its light weight could very easily beat some Harley's off the line, and
maybe upto a large percentage of speed limit.

I have to admit that is where my experience is limited.  I have never owned
a scooter of any kind.