Re: THINK. YOU NEVER KNOW.

Hey Micky,My mom too as Lung cancer and she wont make it...she is 70 years
old and the cancer type she have can be cure 14% of the time....But this
woman as always been good to anyone around her,she lost her husband while
she was 35,with 3 kids to take for,she raised them and the result is 3 grown
up that are doing really great....

she doesn't deserve it...but still she have it. the good she done wont help
her win,as the bad some did wont make them loose the battle

She is receiving love from all over the place,we got 60 people to show up
for her 70'th BD at a 5 days notice of the event,some came from 700 miles
away,and some of the people that showed up surely don't come when some other
are around..(family stuff) but they all acted as if everything was ok....all
this for her,she is the first child of her family....and is respected from
all of her brother and sister,she helped some kids when we were gone from
the house,(foster family) all the one we could joined came,and some are
still calling even 2 week after the event to come by to say hello cause they
could not come..

She is a great woman and no one is telling her to die cause she did helped a
lot of her kind all her life..

But for bAss,I just cant be sorry for him,he got it,and so what...
he is still the same arrogant piece of shit he was last year,and before..

being sick doesn't erase the wrongdoing he did,and doesn't make him a
saint..

Don't ask me to be "cool" with him,there is no damn justice in life and he
doesn't won a "free pass" cause he is sick

6luWg.17673$pa.9285@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx