Re: OT: Hey Bass

<robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1160347643.061256.14520@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey La Londe,

>> I have a first name.

Yeah, but it doesn't get everybody's attention the same way.  LOL.

As a long time motorcycle enthusiast and owner of many of the classic must
have 1sts like 75 GL1000, 64 K model sporty, 84 GL1200 stanard, 2002 VRSCA,
2003 Twincam Roadglide, etc, etc when I see a new machine I am intrigued.  I
wish I had bought a Ural the first year they hit the states, and of course
the Corbin Sparrow peaked my interest when I first saw it at the Laughlin
River Run.  I absolutely drooled over the Polaris Victory when it came out.

I ride big bikes on a daily basis, but my current project bike is a
restoration of a 1981 CM200T.  Just a little putt putt.

Bikes of all styles get my juices going.  (No, not those juices you freaks.)
I just thought the bike in the link was a totally different machine with a
touch of the absurd that might interest you.

--
Bob La Londe
Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River