Re: OT: Hey Bass

On Sun, 8 Oct 2006 21:18:03 -0400, "Robert L Bass"
<robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Indeed.  I'm about to take our dinner from the oven.  I'll be enjoying it with my lovely wife as we sit by the pool.  Afterward,
>perhaps we'll take a dip and then relax in the Jacuzzi.  Meanwhile, you'll be cozying up to a bottle of Red Dog, wishing you had
>someone to talk to.

It's always about food with you....  Enjoy it while you can, dead man.

I'd be happy to prove that I'm chemical-free with a urinalysis, thrown
right in your face.

BTW, I saw a pic. of your wife.. looks like she fell out of the ugly
tree and hit every branch on the way down.

--

-Graham
(remove the double e's to email)