Re: OT: Hey Bass

>>Have a nice day.
>
> Nice to see you have me unblocked...

I just configured MSOE after doing some work on my network.  It's handier than Google groups though not exactly ideal.

> but that was just another lie - wasn't it?  Your ego is
> as big as your waistline...

Not even close.

> and that ego simply won't allow you to *plonk*
> anyone that might say something to or about
> you.

Using Google for a while I saw your usual drivel.  I just chose to ignore most of it.

> I told you before that I no longer take prescription
> drugs or drink alcohol....

Yeah, sure.  And Folley doesn't like pages any more either.  Uh-huh.

> I'm not going to dignify your attack by defending
> myself...

Umm, you just tried... and failed, as usual.

> You were told the truth along with several
> others in this NG about the depression I
> was suffering a few years back, you are
> the only one who has chosen to use that
> privileged information as a weapon....

What a short memory you have.  Perhaps that's a side affect of the drug and alcohol abouse though.

> Enjoy your evening.

Indeed.  I'm about to take our dinner from the oven.  I'll be enjoying it with my lovely wife as we sit by the pool.  Afterward,
perhaps we'll take a dip and then relax in the Jacuzzi.  Meanwhile, you'll be cozying up to a bottle of Red Dog, wishing you had
someone to talk to.

G'night now.