Re: OT: Hey Bass

> That's about right, a tricycle to help keep him from tipping over.

I ride a Burgman 650 for fun.  And you spend all of your time hiding from the world in that little apartment in Waco, filled with
fear of crowds, open spaces and well, just about everything and everyone.  That's why you've been taking X*n*x and L*xapr* for
years.  You're agoraphobic with panic disorder.  You try to drown your fears in alcohol.  You get drunk and stay that way through
the night, trying to convince yourself that it will be ok to go out into the big scary world the next day.  Then you're so hung over
that you miss work... again.

That behavior cost you your job recently.  That personality disorder and your uncouth willingness to turn on anyone if you think it
will gain you approval from a crowd (your biggest fear is crowds, especially crowds of people who don't like you) is why you have no
friends.  Years ago I tried to be kind to you because I could see that you were hurting.  You used to call me up in a drunken stupor
pretty regularly.  It was pathetic listening to you go on but I did try to treat you like a friend.  Nevertheless, when you thought
you could earn some brownie points with the likes of Jiminex (who doesn't even respect himself, much less you) you turned on me.

You are a truly pathetic excuse for a human being, Cracker.  The saddest thing is that you actually have the potential to do
something useful with your life, but alcohol, raging fears, self-loathing and years of drug abuse have pretty much obliterated your
chances.

Have a nice day.