Re: OT: Hey Bass

On Sun, 8 Oct 2006 18:59:55 -0400, "Robert L Bass"
<robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> That's about right, a tricycle to help keep him from tipping over.

>Have a nice day.

Nice to see you have me unblocked, but that was just another lie -
wasn't it?  Your ego is as big as your waistline and that ego simply
won't allow you to *plonk* anyone that might say something to or about
you.

I told you before that I no longer take prescription drugs or drink
alcohol.  I'm not going to dignify your attack by defending myself
when there is no need to.   You were told the truth along with several
others in this NG about the depression I was suffering a few years
back, you are the only one who has chosen to use that privileged
information as a weapon.  That's what makes you the lowest form of
scum there is, and that's why I hate you so much.

You better evaluate what a "pathetic excuse for a human being" really
is before you die -- you might be able to skip a few layers of Hell if
you start making amends now.  I won't be holding my breath waiting on
an apology though.

It's a shame you're going to kick the bucket within the next few
months, this NG just won't be the same.  Until your demise though, I
shall enjoy taunting you.  Even after your carcass is in the ground
you'll still be a legend around the NG - don't worry - me and several
others plan on posting pics of each of us pissing on your headstone.

Enjoy your evening.

--

-Graham
(remove the double e's to email)