Re: OT: Hey Bass

Hey La Londe,

I have a first name.  Thanks for the link though.  It looks like an
interesting concept but I enjoy riding the Burgman.  It's got a bit
more power (650) and it's more nimble.  I can definitely lean better
than 40=BA.  Here's a pic.  http://tinyurl.com/ew6rg

My US cars are a 2005 Camry and a 2006 Odyssey.  In Brazil I have a
little 125 Yamaha and a Fiat Adventure.  The scooter is great for
running errands around town or just enjoying the breeze along the beach
roads in the evening.

Regards,
Robert L Bass