Re: notifier verifire softwarw

> I would have to agree with you that compared to Edwards, Notifier has,
> at least allowed programming from the front panel.  And, I will second
> the motion to frak EST.

The Edwards FireShield panels were designed to allow programming from the panel without software.  However, the software is easy to
use and cheap (free if you ask nice).  I know because I was involved in the design discussions while my company was wrting the
softwaree for them.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass