Re: How many service techs?

Why? They're not that hard to install, they're a gimme since we're their low
voltage contractor...why walk away from a gimme? You want someone else to
get the vac...then they might get the other low voltage stuff too.

Service? I've got close to 400 central vacs out there and have had maybe
100(?) service calls over 20 years; far less in proportion to alarms. No
biggie, and we get paid. Oh, by the way, while you're here you may want to
have your alarm serviced or add that extra motion detector you've been
wanting?