Re: firemanhalo@xxxxxxxxx

Here you miss the whole point,people are not fascinated by you,they are
disgusted by your behaviour,and now that you are sick some ass kisser are
all smooth with you,a dirty bad dog is still a bad dog even if somebody
cleaned it...

So keep hoping of recovery,for me you are still and forever dirty..

xbKdnS1YKJNsZ7XYnZ2dnUVZ_tCdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx