Re: notifier verifire softwarw

jewellfish wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Anyone have a source for purchasing a copy of the Verifire software to
> download/program the AFP-200, 400 series panels?
>
> No, I am not a Notifier dealer (which means they won't even say "howdy"
> to me.)-- I work mainly with Fire-lite but I have a couple of customers
> that have Notifier and I have been doing the programming via the
> keypad, which is fine but there is always the thought in the back of my
> mind, "hey, this panel could crap out and it sure would be nice to have
> a back-up copy of the program."   But that is just me being paranoid.
>
> So, don't wanna cross any ethical lines...but it would be nice if
> someone would sell me a copy...
>

> Cheers,
>
> Bill

If you manage to get ahold of one, I'm sure Notifier would be very
interested in the identity of your source.  If I were a servicing
dealer, I would not want to jeopardize my lively-hood to make a "few
bucks".  Bass, on the other hand, would sell you the combination to his
dad's safe and send you the keys to his house (as long as you paid the
shipping).