Re: What is the "Proper" way to attach lead wire to in wall wire

Crash Gordon wrote:
> Tape melts out here, I find that papertape (the blue painter's stuff) works
> ok...or a flat wood toothpick.

I remember Bob La Londe posting a message about two years ago where he
was servicing a client's system and a dead scorpion falls out of the
can.  That, my friend, would freak me right out.  Time to "pull up
stakes" and move to Canada.  At least I don't have to check under my
porch for rattlesnakes every morning.  :-)