Re: What is the "Proper" way to attach lead wire to in wall wire

Well worth the extra few cents paid, for the time saved. That's all I use
now, unless I absolutely need leads now. Trying to fish beanies up into a
3/8" hole above your head with bifocals on is a bitch!!

The ONLY complaint I have is that the ridges don't bite into the wood
enough, so if your 3/8" hole is a "ch" bigger you have a loose contact to
deal with.