Re: How many service techs?

Why would I need a credit check when I get all my money for the systems
up front ? And why would I want to spend any time at all to "remodel" a
crappy system, when I've got people virtually lined up for takeovers
who have perfectly good systems as is ? My son's time is better spent
installing new systems from scratch that I know will work properly.

No, frankly, I'd rather "cherry pick" the accounts I want to take
over....

IQ test ? Now that's a novel approach....should be mandatory....at
least to ensure they have the mental capacity to use the alarm
responsibly...

RHC