Re: Job Tracking System Suggestions?

I don't think there was ever a real "need" to upgrade. I think it is more
the size of the jobs you take on, the expectations of your IT department
(and your customer's) factored against the (big) budget for purchasing the
software, doing the training etc. I think there are more than 30 but less
than 50 folks working at any given time here now.