Re: Will pet friendly motion detector work with my dog?

Tim Fischer wrote:
> > Regards,
> > Robert L Bass
> > Bass Home Electronics
> > www.BassBurglarAlarms.com
>
> Hi Robert,
>
> I'm trying to contact you regarding my Napco system.  I tried this email
> your sales@xxxxxxx  address and also your Comcast one.  Not sure what your
> normal "turn around time" is so maybe I'm just impatient.
>
> -Tim
>
> P.S.  I don't want to leave my personal info here publically, but I was the
> one who ordered (and received) the PCI-MINI from you and was asking about
> firmware upgrades.  Thanks for the quick shipping, by the way.

Hi Tim,

I'm away from my office at the moment, staying with friends in Tampa
while I'm going through chemotherapy at the Moffitt Cancer Research
Center.  I'll be back late on Weds, 10/04/06 if you want to give me a
call.  I have about a four day window after each course of chemo.
After that I can't work for about ten days and then I start to
recover... only to start the next round.  :(

I no longer use the Comcast email (too much spam).  My sales@ address
works though a phone call is best.  Mike in Customer Support can help
with orders but he's not a Napco expert.  If you still need the
formware, let me know and I'll help.

Regards,
Robert L Bass
Bass Home Electronics