Re: Will pet friendly motion detector work with my dog?

firemanhalo@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I no longer use the Comcast email (too much spam). <

Outbound spam no doubt

> My sales@ address <
> works though a phone call is best. <

You just got through telling this dude how you have cancer and now you
want him to call you? Why? You must sound like Ned from South Park.
Stick to the emails.

> Mike in Customer Support can help <

About as much as Kathy & George from Rodney's site.

> with orders but he's not a Napco expert.<

He hasn't yet mastered programming the keypad to display "Attention
Burglar....Go Ahead, Make my Day"

FWIW I sincerely wish you a speedy recovery just so I can continue to
compare you to Dennis Rader without it feeling like I'm picking on a
gimp.

The rest of these clowns wish you death, which I think is downright
wrong. Wishing death on someone just because they are a smug bastard is
over the line. I don't want you to die Robert. Honest to GOD I don't
wish death on you. Maybe a little case of the gout, but not death.
I want you to live a long time.
I hope you outlive wet farts.
As a matter of fact you and wet farts have more in common than you
think
For instance both you and the wet fart have been known to cause skid
marks, although the wet fart never claimed a life.
The mere presence of both you and the wet fart causes embarassment to
the person who delivered you.
and both you and the wet fart will create so much noise that people
will stop what they are doing to listen only to realize it's nothing
but another dribbling asshole talking shit.

As for the chemo treatments I have decided to help you adjust your
famous prison story's final line........
"Excuse me.........Who are you calling white? I'm YELLOW!"

You're welcome.