Re: System for a (Small) Multi-Unit Building

Agreed.

However, I've installed a couple of the Voice Alerts in the past month..they
are very cool. I would NOT however connect it to the real alarm system we
installed. And the Voice Alert is definitely not an alarm "system", just a
cost effective way of creating an perimeter annunciation kinda thing.