Re: System for a (Small) Multi-Unit Building

Hi,
I am owner of Javery Enterprises and we are an authority in Security
Systems and like products.

We have put together very resonable and effective Security Systems for
the Home, Apartment and Townhome. One of these systems will definitely
work for your needs.
Please check out the following pages and see what we put together.

Home-  http://www.usfreeads.com/580969-cls.html
Apartment-  http://www.usfreeads.com/580826-cls.html
Townhome-  http://www.usfreeads.com/580891-cls.html

If one of these systems don't work for you please visit my web site and
checkout all our products.   http://www.javeryentpsdp.com

If you have further questrions please contact me from my site.

Alan