Re: store system w 4-8 cameras ?

Never said that watermarking was a requirement by UL or any other entity. I
mentioned that the machine itself would need to be listed if installed down
here because the inspectors are looking for it. However, I think that if
watermarked recorded video is available in the market, as a way to detect
tampering, an attorney somewhere, at some point will use the fact that it
wasn't in place and that the prosecuting attorney cannot prove the evidence
wasn't tampered with, possibly having it thrown out as evidence. I will
choose to use it rather than not. Don't want the plantiff coming back at me
for installing something that didn't work for him.