Re: Job Tracking System Suggestions?

On Mon, 2 Oct 2006 19:11:13 -0600, "J Barnes"
<trishnjames@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Thanks for the reply.  We currently run 5 trucks Monday-Friday with one on
>call after hours.  I looked at the link for Service CEO and it looks like it
>will do what we want.  How large did you become before needing to upgrade to
>Microsoft Dynamics?

If you have a fairly sharp ASP or CFM programmer you can make your own
web apps. without monthy fees.  That said, our company uses
salesforce.com for app hosting.

I don't know anything about the suggestion you were offered -- except
it's from M$oft -- don't they take enough of our dough?

--

-Graham
(remove the double e's to email)