Re: Job Tracking System Suggestions?

I don't know what size company you have but we used Service CEO
http://www.insightdirect.com/alarm-security-software/ before going to
Microsoft Dynamics
http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/businessneeds/fieldservice.mspx.
Service CEO works fine for small companies. Microsoft Dynamics is for the
bigger companies. Service CEO is fairly easy to use and looks like Microsoft
Outlook. Microsoft Dynamics is a CRM that is broken down into many modules.
It has a pretty steep learning curve. I haven't made it all the way up that
wall yet.