Sanity test on pricing please

I need a sanity test on an installation  price....

35 year old large sized rancher...
    (2,000 sq.ft on main level)
Full access to unfinished attic
Suspended ceiling in basement...

7 wired door contacts
26 Wireless Windows
2 overhead door wired
4 wireless glass break
4 fixed displays
1 interior siren
1 exterior siren
3 wireless rate of rise
6 wireless smoke/heat
1 GE Interlogix panel w/battery
1 RS-232 Module
1 Directional Driveway Alarm (Wired)  (300' wire)

The price I get was close to 6K.
I built the last system and I know what the new system  would cost me to put
it in assuming my time is worth nothing.  I also know my "Valuing" is WAY
off...

They said if we DIDN'T want monitoring it would add $750 to the price....

I really don't want to do this system, as I know how long it will take me (I
would go ALL wireless anyway), but I know my sense is off... I just want to
know if this is even close....

Bob S.