Re: Sanity test on pricing please

If I were still doing installations, I'd have bid about $3500 to $4000 for that job, regardless if it was monitored or not.  Our
prices were about the same as most established independent dealers in the area.  Large, national firms and a few independents charge
a bit more.

You mentioned a GE Interlogix  (now called GE Security, BTW) panel.  Which one?  They have several panels that could handle this
project with a significant difference in cost/feature sets.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics