Re: Sanity test on pricing please

$3500-4500 is what I come up with off the top of my head. (Alarm only- no
driveway alert) Seeing the premises and the actual level of wiring
difficulty could push it up, but not just from your description. 2 pros, 3
days could do a very thorough and professional job. That's $2000 labor
alone, minimum.

*The driveway alarm is a big IF.... if the soil is loose fill, if there are
no sidewalks/driveways to go under, if it is not a job for a machine
trencher, etc.