Re: pir false alarms

"Robert L Bass" <robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:cNqdnblj6Y-HO_rYnZ2dnUVZ_vWdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > After reading this I don't think Jim's
> > the one thats confused, you apparently
> > know nothing about PIR's...
>
> Apparently I know more about them than you and Jiminex combined.

When warm air moves in front of a motion it will indeed be detected which is
why it is good installation policy not to point one at a heating/air
conditioning vent. This is far more important than sealing holes in the PIR
itself although who knows how you explain installing a motion to your
clients, apparently it involves mounting the PIR away from a wall.

> You spend all your time programming alarms by modem.  I spent more
> than two decades installing and servicing them.

Much like your knowledge of Frank you have no idea what I do