Re: pir false alarms

> Far be it from me to jump to Bass's defence, but Jim, you're just being an ass.

Matt, you're absoluetly right.

Let it be far FAR from you to jump to this fucking assholes defense.

As far as me  acting like an ass, I think that has already been
determined.
If  you've got any issues with what I do, you'd damn well better have
issues with
that fat dying son of a bitch too who has acted like an asshole in
Usenet for years
and consider why I treat him like the picece of shit he is.

You might also consider that there was no reason for him to post his
picayune
comments in response to my well intentioned post to begin with and
likewise
the same goes for  you.

Oh yes, I almost forgot to mention. You don't run things here. If you
don't like what goes on
here, you're welcome to leave. You're also welcome to thank Bass for
that attitude too.
If he can fuck up this Newsgroup, so can anyone ................ aint
that a bitch...........

> Bass is correct: with three different sensors falsing, unless they're all
> mounted very close together, a change of window coverings, HVAC system, etc.
> are, in fact, are not a LIKELY cause.
>
> Possible, yes; likely, no.  That's all he said.

Consider Matt .................... that all I was saying is that if the
OP changed window
coverings in his home ........... HIS ENTIRE HOME .............. why
wouldn't it be likely,
possible, plausable,  reasonable, conceivable to think that all three
motion
 detectors, maybe, might, could be, would be............... affected?

GET IT?

> >>Given the information available, the most likely cause would be a bad panel or a bad RF
> >>receiver (if the detectors happen to be wireless).
> >

> > What an idiot you are.
> >
> > If it was the panel or a reciever ......tell us ...... why is it that
> > the dual tech motions cured the problem?
>
> We don't know that they've CURED the problem... they may have simply masked a
> symptom.  From the OP's story, we don't evne know how long they've been in, let
> alone how long they'll keep working properly, or if the problem will re-appear.

Yeah .... for all we know in 5 or 10 years, it could show up again ....
or even tomorrow.
But that has no bearing, what-so-ever on the fact that changing the
detectors wouldn't
have made any difference if there was a bad receiver or panel.
GET IT?

Jeeeeeeze, Matt,  If you're going to pick something to defend, that the
asshole said, at least
pick something plausable. I didn't see you defending his erroneous
postulation that
a PIR will not trip if the air temperature within it's range changes
rapidly.