Re: Jim & Bob

Roland Moore wrote:
> Throwing red meat on the table at Thanksgiving isn't the thing to do I
> suppose. However being 'tasked' so to speak by Jim to read more of the RLB
> love fest I went to this site he pointed to. Well there was something there
> from 2000 I think. There was this long diatribe and stuffed in there was a
> quote that I almost overlooked at first.  The whole thing seemed to be more
> or less cut and paste job from a few thesauri. When I read it I thought it
> had some great stuff in there from where ever he did the cut and paste. But
> now I wonder, especially when I think of the one quote in there that was
> something like "sheep would not have sex with you." Certainly strikes the
> funny bone at first. But then one can over think it.
<Snip>

Actually this was something that someone sent to Bass. It was just a
compilation of all the bad things anyone has ever said about him.

As far as the sheep thing goes, he's finally stopped. They actually
were refusing him but he said he didn't stop because of that. He said
he just couldn't find a good looking one in the lot of them.
Apparently, recently, he found a good looking pig.