Re: Harddrive-based camcorder as standalone security camera?

Doug Way wrote:
> I'm looking for a simple, fairly portable standalone security camera
> setup.  Something that could be loaned out on a temporary basis, is
> located indoors, and records things outdoors (say, car break-ins)
> through a window.  And not too expensive, hopefully less than $600 or
> so.
<snip>

Try these websites. I think I've seen equipment like this in their
catalogs, already in kits.

www.supercircuits.com
www.scdlink.com

I get catalogs from these companies all the time but I can't attest to
the quality of their products.