Re: inherited gold coin need burgler alarm

Jim wrote:
> tourman wrote:
> > Meaning what ? You think the presence of an alarm system is really
> > going to stop someone from breaking into this guy's home when they have
> > a specific target in mind because he' s been foolish enough to publish
> > something like this ? If this is indeed a real post (and lets assume
> > for the moment it is), his only real solution to keeping all this stuff
> > is a safety deposit box in a bank somewhere. Second best is to
> > physically secure the stuff  professionally in the hopes he's able to
> > buy himself enough time before the police arrive due to the alarm.
> >
> > Ever heard of smash and grab ? Or are you just stirring the pot
> > again...
> >

> Meaning ...........
>
> With reference to :
> ("This has gotta be a put on......
>
> If it isn't, you better buy yourself one hell of a good safe")
>
> Sorry .... but it was hard to even imagine that you had any doubt that
> OP wasn't someone either trolling or false posting.
>
> Considering this and your last round of posts, I'm wondering if you're
> old age is making you more gullible.

RHC: Could be -  I'm trusting by nature, but professionally mistrustful
by employment!  More likely, it's jumping in without being sure of the
context they are written in. However, even though this one was pretty
easy to spot, much crazier things have been posted in this insane
asyl...er newsgroup.. in the past. On the slight off chance it was
real, I thought it warranted a response just in case the poster really
had a screw that loose. Oh..by the way....should I be asking your
permission first....

> And I don't cook.
> Only sissies cook.
> If I wanted to cook, I wouldn't have gotten married.
> (scues me I have to post this quick)

RHC: What...you've never heard of Curtis Stone ? He ain't no
sissie....and he eats quiche as well...