Re: contact window/ most used tool

news:453d293a$0$610$815e3792@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> I'd try a supermagnet first, looks like you have room to tuck one up
> beside
> the seal.
    egzackly what I ended up with.  3/8" switchs with terminals.  No way to
drill up for mag.  Not enough room.  Those drawings must not have been
scale.  1/8" flat mag with the dst fit nicely in bottom sash on the inside
edge of the notch for the seal,  lined up perfect with hole drilled just
inside barrier down thru sill  to basement.  Ended up not as bad as I
imagined.
    Found these today .  Havent seen them in years, so ordered a couple.
This is the single most used hand tool that I have had in my hand in the
last 5 years.  Cutter, stripper and real b connector crimper out at the end
of the tool.  Good for rough and finish work.  Any others?