Re: The results are in

Everywhere Man wrote:
> > Funny stuff.
> >
> > You ought to get to know Tom better.
> >
> > I can see it now, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE NEW COMEDY TEAM TO RIVAL
> > STAN AND OLLIE, DEAN AND JERRY,BUD AND LOU,  AND HEEEERRRE THEY ARE
> >

> > TOMMM AND ROOOOOLAND!!!!!! <
>
> So instead of billing us in alphabetical order you chose to list the
> one with the biggest penis first.
> Poor Roland had no chance.

Well it was really just a coincidence. I just knew one was a big Dick
but I had no way to know about actual physical size.

Since you're each located at opposite ends of the country, It would be
interesting to find out how you came to that conclusion however. Was it
the size of his typing font that gave him away? I guess I didn't
notice. My mother brought me up to not judge a person by the size of
his font.