Re: Law Suit in NJ

I agree that the 1401 was junk, but expensive junk at now nearly 500 bucks
dealer cost. I never used the Potter units you mention, but I used those
Honeywell units in SCIF centers. Those were the ones where you had to use a
butt set and listen to beeps in order to set the sensitivity. I think those
were Honeywell. A real pain. I am glad I only see those in my dreams.