Re: Law Suit in NJ

A jewelry store with insurance and no UL system? The ones I installed (none
in recent years) were always the most anal specs, other than a SCIF. Most of
the time they had two separate systems. It was always a good way to wake up
when fixing foil and you forgot the loop current was at 90 volts. Heck even
the ground was supervised on a day zone. And those nasty Ademco 1401
capacitance alarms? Jacking up the safe and all. My back! I am glad I don't
do jewelry stores anymore. Better knock on wood because you never know.