Re: another newbie, what to do with this Brinks alarm system?

G. Morgan wrote:
> On 3 Nov 2006 19:19:29 -0800, "Everywhere Man" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
> >This should be fun.
>

> You failed to answer my challenge, puss. <

Challenge? LOL I'm shitting in my pants.

> Anytime- I'll give you what's coming.. <

Sure you will. Have another drink. Work up that internet courage.
It's going to be a very long weekend for a head case like you worrying
who might call who, and what they might talk about. With your history
of job loss (at least 9 in 9 years) it's no surprise you'd be scared,
but then again FEAR is why you're on meds. Well, FEAR and DEPRESSION.
Now if there were ever two words that least described a MAN it would be
those two.
Man alive that package store owner will see you so much this weekend
he'll think he's starring in Groundhog Day Part 2.