Re: another newbie, what to do with this Brinks alarm system?

G. Morgan wrote:
> On 3 Nov 2006 16:07:22 -0800, "Everywhere Man" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
> >Or maybe he can call your company and oops wait, I forgot, you don't
> >have a company, and you're begging for information on how to open one.
>

> Yeah... That's right you prick.  I trusted you, and you betrayed that
> trust.  I thought that a disagreement (or battle) online would not
> break that trust.  I was wrong. <

My heart is bleeding

> I used to admire you for your accomplishments, <

Hence the small potatoes comment?

> that's why I sought  your advice. <

No, you "sought my advice" because you're a fucking loser with pipe
dreams, and wanted to whine about how it's everyone else's fault that
you're a flake.

>  Now that I see what you are I realize that RLB didn't
> just "grab it out of the air" either when he spoke of you.<

So when you drunk dial him tonight the both of you can discuss what a
nasty bastard I am. If Bass isn't your choice (my money is on Frank
being your victim) for the drunk dial then you and this week's victim
can talk about what a scumbag I am. When I wake up in the morning I
still won't give a shit, and when you wake up in the afternoon you will
have the beer shits.

> You're a mean spirited person.<

And you're full of spirits (my guess is with your budget that would be
a bottle of Owner's Choice)
Maybe a name change to Captain Morgan would suit you better.

>  Had you really read what I wrote you
> would have realized all my references to your kin were hypothetical,
> and in direct response to a hypothetical situation. <

Now we come to the real issue. Today you say it was hypothetical but
when you typed it everyone knew you were trying to push the envelope
with thinly veiled insults. Be a man and stand behind what you said
rather than deny it's original intentions. You took a shot, you missed,
and now you've been thoroughly bitch slapped.
Now you're being a faggot denying what you meant. How sad it must be to
be backtrack due to fear. Oh and it is fear. Nuts like you fear
everything. You suffer from paranoia. Those aren't jellybeans the
doctor is prescribing for you.

> You jumped the
> gun and went way beyond acceptable boundaries.  Your attack was
> unfounded. <

Listen clown, you take a shot at my family and I don't sit back and
wait for a reload. That taste of shoe polish you're experiencing was
caused by me planting my foot up your ass.
Have a conversation like this in a bar and watch how fast you wake up
in an ambulance.
If you don't like the results then I'd suggest you shut your fucking
mouth.
Then again you could always keep running your mouth. I doubt you want
to deal with the repercussions of throwing stones at a man with nukes,
but if you're feeling froggy then give it a try. I can GUARANTEE you
the outcome will be one you regret for a very long time. It's all up to
cowardly, little you.
You want to talk shit about me then be my guest, fire away, but watch
how quickly your sad life turns into a fucking nightmare next time you
so much as think of saying something about my family, be it
"hypothetical" or not.

 > Fuck You.  Filter me if you want. I'm no longer friendly. <

Well that should be easy for you to handle since you have nobody to be
friendly with.