Re: alarm service contract time length question in CA

Check www.kirschenbaumesq.com  This is an attorney's website that is a
leader in the US on security related issues. Security contracts are a  major
part of his business. I believe he has the laws of most states on his site.
I would believe California is one that would be there. After reading your
posts, I believe you have several issues and not just the length of term.
You can also email Ken and get a quick opinion. It may get posted to his
email list and probably will get comments from others with similar
experiences.

"Iven" <u28611@uwe> wrote in message news:68b6dddbcc5ea@xxxxxx
> A question still not answered was about California have a law of Alarm
Co's