Re: alarm service contract time length question in CA

Where does the hostility about blaming someone for not reading a contract
come from here?I thought this site was to help out answering questions or
helping people out. I am a big enough boy to handle my own,this situation
here looks like a F***ING scam to me,the issue here is that I NEVER signed
ANY contracts with this company,I have only signed 1 thing from them and its
from a tech checking out a problem with a motion sensor and me signing that
he was there doing the work. I bought this business from someone else and
only spoke with someone over the phone about putting the account in my name.
I NEVER was given anything to read or sign,any NEVER agreed to any contract
over the phone.If I knew there was a 5 year contract they wanted I could have
chosen from over a dozen other Alarm Co's in my area.
Iven