Re: Bob LaLonde and/or Bob Campbell

"Copernicus" <none@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:6Vucg.160782$oL.13263@xxxxxxxxxxxx

> "Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >I doubt he dusted the HD
>
> The Bergie is a 650 with a CVT (no
> shifting)(http://www.suzukicycles.com/Products/AN650AK6/Default.aspx).  I
> would expect a decent hole shot out of it.  They are also more expensive
> than many MCs that leave a Bergman and any HD in the dust.  Its still got
> small wheels and real limited suspension travel compared to a SV650.

I'm fully aware of the capabilities of that bike, the style has been around
in one form or another by both Suzuki and Honda. It's a moped on steroids
and the only way it will beat a Harley or any other large displacement
motorcycle is if the the other bike wasn't running

> (http://www.suzukicycles.com/Products/SV650K6/Default.aspx)  or the Vstrom
> 650 (http://www.suzukicycles.com/Products/DL650K6/Default.aspx) Same
maker,
> same displacement, decent choices for a starter bikes.

Only a fool compares the Vstrom with a Bergman