Re: EMERGENCY HELP

harry wrote:
> Matt,
>
> I already posted I am a novice in security systems and all I need was
> to capture the faces of the intruders on video so it can be used in
> court if needed. I dont need satellite surviellance or whatever that
> high tech. You responded that good cameras will cost around $300 each.
> If I buy 3 cameras for $900 and then another 1k - 1.5k for DVR, the
> total will come to between 2k-3k which is what I asked. Sounds pretty
> reasonable question to me. I dont understand why everybody is getting
> so upset. Thanks for your response anyway.

We're (well, I'm) not saying this is you... just was explaining, this is
what we come up against all too often in this profession (and in fact,
it happens in a lot of skilled trades), which is why everyone's been a
bit leery of your question.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0621-1, 05/22/2006
Tested on: 5/22/2006 2:00:05 PM