Re: EMERGENCY HELP

Matt,

I already posted I am a novice in security systems and all I need was
to capture the faces of the intruders on video so it can be used in
court if needed. I dont need satellite surviellance or whatever that
high tech. You responded that good cameras will cost around $300 each.
If I buy 3 cameras for $900 and then another 1k - 1.5k for DVR, the
total will come to between 2k-3k which is what I asked. Sounds pretty
reasonable question to me. I dont understand why everybody is getting
so upset. Thanks for your response anyway.