Re: EMERGENCY HELP

harry wrote:
> Tell me why should it cost more than 2k-3k for video surviellance
> cameras and recording devices excluding the door alarm system. Its just
> a studio apartment with 13X18 ft room with one entrance door and one
> 6ftX8ft window.

The point they were making is that all too often, people come to the
professionals wanting a "high-quality" surveillance system to do cool
things like they see in the movies nd on TV (zooming in from a satellite
to count someone's nose hairs, for instance), but they think it'll be
cheap because they saw a little setup at Costco with a small B&W TV,
recorder, and four small B&W cameras for about $250, and they think they
can get something pro-grade for not much more... but when the cameras
themselves start at $250, and a digital recorder starts at $1000 (and
you don't even get a PC-based system for that), they tend to get a
little upset.

When you start off asking for pro advice and pro gear, expect to see pro
prices.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0620-3, 05/19/2006
Tested on: 5/21/2006 11:27:06 PM