Re: EMERGENCY HELP

Hey, don't feel picked-upon, we have fun at everyone's expense - but what
expense? It doesn't cost anything for free advice here.

We get these kind of request EVERYDAY in real life...people call in for
"ballpark prices" and want 10 cameras and DVR installed - when we ask what
kind of budget they quote Costco pricing (400 bucks) and have a heart attack
when we tell them they are in the neighborhood of 8-10K...keeps me laughing
at least - but a waste of time.

So...what IS your budget?